A new study led by Dr. Simon Walker-Samuel at UCL shows how a new technique call convection MRI can be used to measure and image interstitial fluid pressure in solid tumours. This could be a very useful tool in helping to predict drug distribution in individual tumours. Published in Cancer Research and highlighted on the front cover. For more details click here.
- Congratulations to Cambridge University and Imperial College London
- Congratulations to Professor Charles Swanton
- Congratulations to Professor Rachel Batterham- May 1st 2018
- New method could transform aphasia treatment after stroke- April 20th 2018
- New study describing a method for measuring flow in solid tumours-April 20th 2018