A new treatment part-funded by the Rosetrees Trust and led by Professor Matthew Lambon Ralph. The treatment at The University of Manchester uses special software which gradually makes patients produce words increasingly quickly. The study led by Professor Matthew Lambon Ralph was published in the journal Brain. For more details click here.
- Congratulations to Cambridge University and Imperial College London
- Congratulations to Professor Charles Swanton
- Congratulations to Professor Rachel Batterham- May 1st 2018
- New method could transform aphasia treatment after stroke- April 20th 2018
- New study describing a method for measuring flow in solid tumours-April 20th 2018