Congratulations to Professor Charles Swanton, who has just been elected as a Fellow of the Royal Society in recognition of his pioneering work on the genetic evolution of cancer. Professor Charles Swanton leads a lab at the Francis Crick Institute, is Co-Director of the CRUK UCL Cancer Institute Lung Cancer Centre of Excellence and a consultant thoracic medical oncologist at UCLH as well as being a member of our scientific advisory panel! For more information click here.
- Congratulations to Cambridge University and Imperial College London
- Congratulations to Professor Charles Swanton
- Congratulations to Professor Rachel Batterham- May 1st 2018
- New method could transform aphasia treatment after stroke- April 20th 2018
- New study describing a method for measuring flow in solid tumours-April 20th 2018